The Church of St. Benedict in Krnov

The chancel of the former medieval church from the 1st half of the 13th century forms a sacristy with an apsidal recess after the Baroque refurbishment in 1769-72, which is separated (as in Staré Město) by walling up the main aisle area. The late Roman square field of the presbytery was vaulted by a cross vault with soft pear-profiled ribs in the 14th century.

Church of St. Benedict
This content requires Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled.
Built on Flash Panorama Player.
30/nahled02.jpg

MEDIEVAL FRESCOES

30/nahled03.jpg

RESCUE WORKS