The Monument of J. A. Comenius in Fulnek

The monument is situated in the building of the former building the Brethren Church, the place of the last stay of John Amos Comenius in our country before his departure to exile. It is a Gothic-based architecture. The Brethren Church was founded here in 1484, and from 1618 to 1621 the administrator of the church was J. A. Comenius.

The Monument of J. A. Comenius in Fulnek
This content requires Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled.
Built on Flash Panorama Player.
3/nahled02.jpg

J. A. COMENIUS

3/nahled03.jpg

THE EXPOSITION ON LIFE

3/nahled04.jpg

THE EXPOSITION ON LIFE

3/nahled05.jpg

THE MAP OF MORAVIA