Protection of personal data – Information on the processing of personal data
Moravian-Silesian Region, registered address – 28. října 117, 702 18 Ostrava, IČO (company registration number): 70890692, as the administrator of personal data (hereinafter "Manager") in accordance with Art. 13 and further of the European Parliament and the Council: 2016/679 from the day of 27/4/2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data"), informs about the basic caveats and principles under which personal data is processed.
Information on the processing of personal data, its purpose, categories of data subjects and its retention time
- Personal data is processed by the Moravian-Silesian Region only for the necessary time, which is specific for each individual processing purpose.
- If the Moravian-Silesian Region handles your personal data, you are entitled to:
- request from the Moravian-Silesian Region information concerning the processing of your personal data
- request to allow access to your personal data processed by the Moravian-Silesian Region
- request the correction of inaccurate personal data (if you believe that your personal data processed by the Moravian-Silesian Region is inaccurate)
- request that your personal data processed by the Moravian-Silesian Region be deleted, or request limiting of its processing in accordance with the relevant legal basis for processing personal data
- the right to object to the processing of personal data by the Moravian-Silesian Region
- request transfer of personal data that you have provided to the Moravian-Silesian Region
- file a complaint with the supervisory authority
- If the processing of your personal data is conditional to your prior consent to the processing, you have the right to withdraw this consent. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent which was given before its withdrawal.
- Exercise your rights against the Moravian-Silesian Region through the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection.
- Data Protection Officer for the Movavian-Silesian Region:
Mgr. Richard Klos
Tel.: +420 595 622 699, e‑mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours for the public:
Monday, Wednesday: 8 am to 5 pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 8 am to 2.30 pm
Friday: 8 am to 1 pm